Friday, October 30, 2009

Playing Beauty Salon

Annie's boy friend, Cord, was coming to Provo to visit. She was really excited and she didn't care that her hair was a little dirty/greasy. She didn't want to wash it because, "my make-up turned out good today." I was NOT about to let her have icky hair with her boy coming down, so I volunteered to wash it for her.
We found out that you definitely need a real salon sink to wash your hair in. First of all, our sink was a bit small and the ends of her hair sometimes went down the drain. (gross.) Second of all, Annie almost broke her neck trying to stretch and get her head under the faucet. It was pretty hilarious!

I was having so much fun that I decided to brush, dry, and style her hair as well. Don't mind my creepy face here.

After lots of laughs, Annie's hair was done! And I might add that when Cord saw her, he said she looked beautiful. :) What a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Beth! You are the BEST Big Sister in the WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute of you Beth. Did you see the CES fireside tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I love and miss you so much I almost can't breathe. (Excuse my melodramaticism--yes, I just made up a word.) Less than three months!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete