Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Malt Shoppe

Ashley and I went to the Men's Basketball game then to The Malt Shoppe. This place is classic. The only problem is they have every flavor of shake imaginable... and we are the most indecisive girls on earth. We took at least half an hour just trying to decide what to get!
Hi, my name is Ashley. This monster shake and hamburger will give me a heart-attack.
But I love it!
We usually get pumpkin oreo or pumpkin cheesecake shakes. We went for a little something different this time. Ash got cookie dough/fudge and I got Reeses peanut butter cup. I would say that next time I'll stick to the classic flavors... but I'm not sure there will be a next time. We felt so sick after, we decided that from now on when we hang out we're going to eat carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment