Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The End of the Semester!!!

After our last accounting final me and a bunch of my accounting friends went to Red Robin to celebrate. There was a group of fifteen of us, we were kind of rowdy but it was so much fun! The guys challenged me to eat "the monster burger"-- they didn't think I could. When they offered to pay for my meal in addition to paying me extra money on the side, I decided to forget about the calories and prove them wrong. . . It's not something I'm too proud of, honestly it's pretty gross! But what can I say?-- I gave into peer pressure!

Me and Kim. She was like my Mom in the Jr. Core.

Jason and Lexi. Lexi was in my group last semester, we spent like the whole semester together.

Me and Preston, he was in my group last semester too.
____________________________________________________________________

Me and my roommates going to Cafe Rio one last time. . . We love Cafe Rio! And can I just say that we were proud of ourselves for having leftovers to take home instead of eating all our food in one night!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for having such a good time Beth!!! Ashley's hair is long! Tell her hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cafe Rio!!! I was way mad that we didn't have time to go there when we were up in Utah!

    ReplyDelete