Monday, April 6, 2009

The Men in My Life

So I saw the little shout out on the Pike family blog and I figured I should put SOMETHING on my blog since I have had it a couple months... So I decided to put up pictures of two of the cutest guys I've been out with this year.

Travis got home from his mission in December; he's what my Mom likes to call "the hot latin." I couldn't agree with her more! He is even more handsome in real life...

This good looking young man is in my ward; I am his Sunday School teacher. My ward put on a formal dinner/dance and paired people up and somehow I ended up with the cutest guy in the ward! I had so much fun with him. And can I point out how tall he is?? I even have heels on!

There. My first post!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your first post! Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Beth! We look forward to seeing more of your adventures!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete