Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hiking Timp

Daniel and I decided that it would be fun to get together and hike Mount Timpanogos before school started. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to keep up with him, it's a 15 mile hike! But I did ok; I only had to tell him to stop and rest just a couple times.
A picturesque waterfall at one of the many switchbacks on the hike.
We ate lunch and took a nice break up at the top of the mountain. It was pretty hard to get up and hike back down after resting.. I want to call search and rescue to come pick me up in a helicopter. But once we got going, I was fine again. All in all, it was a great hike!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back to blogging! Don't wait so long between blogs, we ALL want to know what you're up to!

    What a cute guy...and he has a GREAT name too!

    Have a great year at BYU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HIKED MY MOUTAIN!!! I decided that since I've climbed it 5 times it was mine. Aren't I nice to let others use it? Before I read anything I thought it was Timp. My knees and feet won't make it any more. What a wonderful thing to see it again through your eyes!!!

    The only think that thrills me more is your mission call!!! Way to go Beth!

    ReplyDelete