Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Temple

I worked in Bountiful this summer just 5 minutes away from the temple. So one day Annie drove up and met me at the temple right after I got off work. We did baptisms together, it was really fun.

Back in May my Mom and Annie came down to Provo and played with me. We went to a museum, to some antique shops, to a cute little sandwich shop, then to the temple. We had so much fun together! None of us really love shopping, we've tried doing that before and no one ended up too happy. This was a great alternative!
This is my favorite picture ever. Me and my Mom in front of the temple = picture perfect!

1 comment:

  1. WE love to see the temples too! Kailee just renewed her recomend so that she can do baptisms for the dead at the Manti temple any time she wants to.

    I agree, temples are much funner than shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete